MEC Sunday School is seeking well-organized, motivated teacher’s assistant candidates who not only love children but thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment. If you’re reliable and committed to giving back to the community, we are interested in you. Teaching needs vary from all-day classes to specific periods. The school is structured along with the following four primary areas of Islamic Studies: Nazirah/Tajweed, Quran & Arabic Language, Seerah/History, and Theology.
- Participate and help lead various Sunday School events, including special programs aligned with the subject matter (i.e, Seerah) and field trips.
- Attend staff and professional development meetings with all teachers and administrative staff.
- Respond to all Sunday-school related communications.
- Help maintain a clean, organized classroom and school.
- Help train students to keep their classrooms and school clean and organized.
- Assist children in completing assigned projects.
- Manage and oversee (with Teachers) all support activities including attendance management, supply management, worksheet creation and printing, and logging classwork/homework via dedicated tablet apps.
- Assist teachers in whatever the need may be (ex: making copies, one-on-one work with students, ensuring order in the classroom).
- Fluent in spoken and written English language.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ideally good classroom management abilities.
- Must be available to assist classes every Sunday (Usually 40 weeks from early September to late May).
- Commitment to teaching classes every Sunday through a 40-weeks calendar (early September to late May).
- Be kind and considerate to students.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com